As a Digital Opportunity Trust intern, my job is to make sure that technology is integrated smoothly into classrooms within the Recovery School District. This is an interactive blog, so always feel free to ask questions and make comments.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Ist Day Reflections
I have learned so much today, it's hard to recall everything that we covered. Not only did I get better at audio recording and editing, but I also learned how to post a podcast on my blog. For the rest of the year, I hope I can be as productive as we were today in our training session. The blog we created today should be helpful to keep up contact with the teachers and students when we get into schools, so I guess our training has really gotten us going in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment